Mobile Device Requirements
The ATSGeoSuite Application has been designed to be used on the following devices:
- The Samsung Galaxy S4
- The Samsung Galaxy S5
- The Samsung Galaxy S6
- The Samsung Galaxy S7
The ATSGeoSuite Application is designed to run on the following operating systems
- Android 5.0
- Android 5.0.1
- Android 5.1.0
- Android 6.0.1
If you choose to install the ATS GeoSuite App on any other device make, model or type, you do so at your own risk.
Should you choose to install the ATS GeoSuite Application on any other device other than the ones listed here, the ATSGeoSuite Application requires the following absolute minimum mobile device hardware and sensor specifications to operate.
- Android 5.0 or higher
- 16 Gigabyte of storage memory
- 2000 Megabyte of device memory
- An external, four pole, audio jack capable of stereo audio output and a mono audio recording input.
- A GPS sensor
- A MEMS type magnetometer sensor (otherwise known as a compass sensor)
- A MEMS type accelerometer sensor
- A MEMS type gyroscopic sensor
- WiFi connectivity
- Edge, 3G, HSDPA, HSDPA+ or LTE connectivity with an upload speed of at least 128kbs, a download speed of at least 64kbs and a ping rate of at least 100ms.
- An internet connection with data use enabled sim card or data enabled WiFi
Even if the device has met all of these requirements, the ATSGeoSuite cannot be guarantied to install or run correctly on the target device.