2D Yield Plots
To generate 2D plots for a survey sites calibrated or un-calibrated yield estimate data, use the 2D Yield Estimate Plot functions under the Visualize data menu. To do this simply open a project of interest then select the Visualize data option.
It is imporatant to note that in order to visualize calibrated yield estiamte data there must be at least one calibrated point in the project.
The Yield plot options include :
- Grid Steps - the number of latitude and longitude grid points to create the plot.
- Contours - the number of contour intervals in the plot.
- Search Radius (m) - the interpolation search radius used to create the plot.
- Min Depth (mbsl) - the minimum depth for which yield data must be included in the yield estimate plot in meter below surface level.
- Max Depth (mbsl) - the maximum depth for which yield data must be included in the yield estimate plot in meter below surface level.
- Bore Diameter (mm) - the diameter of the intended bore in millimeters
- Color selectors - the user definable color range to apply to the yield plot.
- Auto search radius - used to automatically determine the best search radius to apply to the plot interpolation.
- Calibration - the point calibration to apply to the yield estimation data.
- Select Data - the points to include in the 2D yield estimation plot
Once the user has setup the yield estimation options, the plot can be rendered by selecting the "Render" option.
The Rendered Yield Estimation 2D plot can be viewed by selecting the "View" tab.